From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: No one really thinks that the feet and body of a young girl are fragrant,
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:14:47+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:14 UTC

>No one really thinks that the feet and body of a young girl are fragrant

Talk for yourself my friend. The smell of some women can drive me mad.

Posted on def4

Re: No one really thinks that the feet and body of a young girl are fragrant,

<ef4cbc1d70b8b7722d62d094d6fa6de5$1@novabbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=97&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#97

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: No one really thinks that the feet and body of a young girl are
fragrant,
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:23:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:23 UTC

I feel like a part of the world has been deceived by the cute Japanese anime that thinks girls are pure, like gods, and fragrant and soft.

Let me give you an example: many boys think that girls are very beautiful and sexy in stockings, so girls' stockings and feet also smell good, but here's the truth: 1、The bacteria in girls' feet multiply about 6 times faster than boys.2、Stockings don't absorb sweat.3、Some girls' shoes don't absorb sweat.4、Some girls' personal hygiene is worse than boys.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
novabbs.i2p

Re: No one really thinks that the feet and body of a young girl are

<f32d59d1bd2da629f49a8624547af587@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=105&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#105

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:50:58+0000
 by: anon - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:50 UTC

>Let me give you an example:...

If that bothers you, maybe you are more into guys ?

Myself, I'm playing for both teams, so to speak. Anyway, if I am into somebody, I have found always that the smell of whatever body part turns me on, not off.

Posted on def4