I can't stand squealers; hit that guy. -- Albert Anastasia

rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Announce / Re: What are you doing at home recently?

SubjectAuthor
* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
`* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 +* What are you doing at home recently?Guest
 |`* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 | `* What are you doing at home recently?Guest
 |  `* What are you doing at home recently?anon
 |   +* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   |`* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   | `* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   |  +- What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   |  `* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   |   `* What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 |   |    `- What are you doing at home recently?anon
 |   `- What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser
 `- What are you doing at home recently?AnonUser

1
What are you doing at home recently?

<584db6d0d37f7c5fd73202b24237bcd4$1@retrobbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=85&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#85

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-gdw-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: What are you doing at home recently?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 02:41:33 +0000
To: rocksolid.nodes.announce
 by: AnonUser - Thu, 9 Apr 2020 02:41 UTC

To: rocksolid.nodes.announce
I really want to go to KFC McDonald's Burger King, but I'm afraid to die
--
Posted on: RetroBBS
retrobbs.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<06657f194e7e080236910a0c8c9db636$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=86&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#86

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: What are you doing at home recently?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 07:42:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Thu, 9 Apr 2020 07:42 UTC

AnonUser wrote:

> To: rocksolid.nodes.announce
> I really want to go to KFC McDonald's Burger King, but I'm afraid to die

I'm going to work every day and interacting with maybe 100 people face to face every day and I'm not dead yet. Maybe the risk is a bit exaggerated?

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<r6oh2p$qit$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=87&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#87

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 21:12:08 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 01:12 UTC

Porn, games, stream and the occasional walk.
Posted on def3

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<138cb3e05e9b90e6d040dc27622c9c8f$1@novabbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=88&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#88

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 01:39:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 01:39 UTC

But you have to be careful.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
novabbs.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<956def740ae528927b908a51be29aac3$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=89&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#89

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:05:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:05 UTC

Guest wrote:

> Porn, games, stream and the occasional walk.
> Posted on def3

LOL I read that as wank

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<r6pv0m$4jv$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=90&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#90

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:16:06 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:16 UTC

I check out different areas that I know well and can filter most of the propaganda and try to make create oscillation models to see how much time do I have. I doubt that I can make it past a third wave. The second wave is going to be tough because most of the equipment and professionals would be unavailable by then. From my research money will be of not much use at the tail end of the first wave and beginning of the second but... who knows.
Posted on def3

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<0cc8325719361ad0deabc2296ebc567f@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=91&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#91

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:03:23+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:03 UTC

>. I doubt that I can make it past a third wave.

That sounds unreasonably pessimistic to me. Only a part of the population will be infected, only part of those even show any symptoms, only a small part of those need intensive care, and only a small part of those actually die.
So it is a bit like a multistage lottery, of course with influencing factors.

Posted on def4

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<9fe5743f366ecb926fc015b70d57ea54$1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=93&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#93

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 22:20:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 22:20 UTC

anon wrote:

>>. I doubt that I can make it past a third wave.

> That sounds unreasonably pessimistic to me. Only a part of the population will be infected, only part of those even show any symptoms, only a small part of those need intensive care, and only a small part of those actually die.
> So it is a bit like a multistage lottery, of course with influencing factors.

I believe that many of us have already dealt with corona virus before we knew it was a thing. I know that ppl I work with, and myself went through many of the symptoms in Dec/Jan but were just "sick". I personlly felt like complete shit and really thought I might die from lack of oxygen (it was hard to breath, like my chest was banded or something, and a bit scary. My heart rate went crazy several times and I thought maybe this is it, I'm done, but here I am)

Others I work with had similar symptoms, but they are much younger than I am so maybe in better health (I'm actually in pretty good health), so pushed through it more quickly.

Some places test the city sewers for the virus and I read a couple of days ago that one state (New Jersey maybe?) had much higher levels in the sewers than anticipated.

I've had influenza several times in my life, and each time I thought (and kinda hoped) I would die because it sucked so bad. This was a bit different, the heart thing was frightening, but also similar in many ways. Many people die every year from influenza, which is sad but a fact.

My persoal belief is that this is a really shitty 'flu', and we need to just get it over with. Yes, people will die, but people die anyway from flu. The whole (over)regulation of the population is much more dire of a concern than the virus.

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<c7083efffaa9db86d7f7bdad3cacdcb5$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=94&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#94

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:43:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:43 UTC

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
Governments around the world are exploiting the pandemic to monitor us like never before. I discuss it with @GGreenwald
here on SYSTEM UPDATE:
System Update With Glenn Greenwald - Edward Snowden, Andray Domise...
In the second episode of The Intercept's new weekly show, host Glenn Greenwald explores the under-discussed consequences of the coronavirus pandemic. Glenn i...
youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7exbDzU1c
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<c15c5b5ab9a0bce047f4993f5224df04$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=95&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#95

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:48:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:48 UTC

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/11/c_138965742.htm

Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology
Source: Xinhua| 2020-04-11 06:57:24|Editor: huaxia

A customer tries an iPhone 11 Pro Max at an Apple Store in New York, the United States, Sept. 21, 2019. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

Apple and Google will launch a comprehensive solution that includes application programming interfaces (APIs) and operating system-level technology to help with contact tracing.

SAN FRANCISCO, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Apple and Google on Friday announced a joint effort to enable the use of Bluetooth technology to help governments and health agencies reduce COVID-19 spread.

Apple and Google said in a joint statement that they will launch a comprehensive solution that includes application programming interfaces (APIs) and operating system-level technology to assist in enabling contact tracing, as public health officials have identified contact tracing as a valuable tool to help contain its spread.

According to the statement, the solution is to be implemented in two steps. Both companies will release APIs that enable interoperability between Android and iOS devices using apps from public health authorities in May.

In the coming months, they will work to enable a broader Bluetooth-based contact tracing platform by building this functionality into the underlying platforms that would allow more individuals to participate, as well as enable interaction with a broader ecosystem of apps and government health authorities, the statement said.

Both companies hope to harness the power of technology to help countries around the world slow the spread of COVID-19 and accelerate the return of everyday life through close cooperation and collaboration with developers, governments and public health providers, confirming that "privacy, transparency, and consent are of utmost importance" to the design.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<f7591cba7fce7e91d8f707c7dbf98de6$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=96&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#96

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 00:00:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 00:00 UTC

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-04-10-20

Kentucky to record license plates of those attending services this weekend and require them to quarantine for 14 days

From CNN's Rebekah Riess

The state of Kentucky is taking new action to discourage individuals from participating in mass gatherings, such as church services, Gov. Andy Beshear announced Friday.

The state will be recording the license plates of those who show up to any mass gatherings and provide that information to the local health departments, who will in turn order those individuals to be quarantined for 14 days, according to Beshear.

Beshear said the state is down to less than seven churches state-wide that are still “thinking about” having an in-person service this weekend.

“Folks, we shouldn’t have to do this,” Beshear said. “I think it’s not a test of faith whether you’re going to an in-person service, it’s a test of faith that you’re willing to sacrifice to protect your fellow man, your fellow woman, your fellow Kentuckian, and your fellow American.”
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<cc4647c10fb5524de2b6e0379280a803$1@novabbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=98&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#98

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:27:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 05:27 UTC

I have a bad feeling about this.:(
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
novabbs.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<53ce7ad851a017c58665fa96a65b4e60$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=100&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#100

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:04:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:04 UTC

AnonUser wrote:

> I have a bad feeling about this.:(

Maybe this time as compared to 9/11 less people are trusting what governments are doing to "protect" us but it doesn't look like it
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<de2d762298e94c58039f5af06d71b8af@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=104&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#104

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:46:39+0000
 by: anon - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:46 UTC

>Both companies hope to harness the power of technology to help countries

lmao, more like:
"Both companies hope to increase their wealth and power by..."

Posted on def4

Re: What are you doing at home recently?

<a955c6d8841366a38b4f82a9a2a3ed76$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=106&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#106

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:49:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:49 UTC

and as time goes on, the population develops a natural immunity to the virus. We can best control the spread if we assign those who have recovered from the infection to man the the most crowded posts. We will need to be flexible here. We will need for people to work as nurses who have never done it before, and such.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p