From: q@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Racist that does not want to be called racist calls himself racist, lol
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:26:46+0000
 by: q - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:26 UTC

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/08/straight-pride-organizer-gaffe-peaceful-racist-group/1961069001/

this is priceless:

""You attacked us as racists," Grundmann said, pointing at Ah You while the crowd behind him began growing restless. "You pulled the race card to justify attacks against us in that park. When they come, you're going to turn right around and say we deserved it.

"We haven't done anything. We're a totally peaceful racist group."

Immediately, Ah You can be seen laughing, along with a good portion of the audience, and pushing herself away from her microphone. "

Hell yeah, I would call it uncle Freuds revenge...

Posted on def4