BE ALOOF! (There has been a recent population explosion of lerts.)

rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

SubjectAuthor
* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Anonymous
+* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|`- social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
+* done, fixed it.Anonymous
|`- done, fixed it.AnonUser
+* wtf ?Anonymous
|`- wtf ?Retro Guy
+* NoneAnonymous
|+- NoneRetro Guy
|`* Noneanon
| `* Noneanonymous
|  `* Noneanonymous
|   +* Noneanon
|   |+- NoneRetro Guy
|   |`- NoneRetro Guy
|   `* NoneRetro Guy
|    `* Noneanon
|     `- NoneRetro Guy
+- another thoughtAnonymous
+- >I'm seeing all sorts of strange shit from def2.Anonymous
+* ok than, i will switch backAnonymous
|+- ok than, i will switch backanon
|`- ok than, i will switch backRetro Guy
+* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anon
|`* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
| +* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anon
| |`* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
| | `- social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
| `* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|  `* social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)Retro Guy
|   `- social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)anonymous
+- there are other issuesAnonymous
`* x referencesAnonymous
 `- x referencesRetro Guy

Pages:12
social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

<nh.128.29bm8l@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 01:43:35 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 08:43 UTC

making a new thread here. after the missing messages have been downloaded, both went out again.
i guess something is still messing up the index files.

cheers

trw

--
Posted on def2.i2p

Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

<50c540f00d6fda37abb78832f66e1a8d$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:16 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:16 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> making a new thread here. after the missing messages have been downloaded, both went out again.
> i guess something is still messing up the index files.

Could you try this again with both r.progamming and r.social please:

$ ls rocksolid.programming-* -ldh
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 4.6K May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-1-100.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 0 May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-cache.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 38K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-data.dat
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 51 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-info.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 97 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-lastarticleinfo.dat

Don't delete these:
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 56 May 30 12:31 rocksolid.programming-title
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 16K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-overview
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

<05238ce75c0f702bb90190cd00e938b0$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:28 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:28 UTC

Retro Guy wrote:

> Anonymous wrote:

>> making a new thread here. after the missing messages have been downloaded, both went out again.
>> i guess something is still messing up the index files.

> Could you try this again with both r.progamming and r.social please:

> $ ls rocksolid.programming-* -ldh
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 4.6K May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-1-100.html
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 0 May 31 23:04 rocksolid.programming-cache.txt
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 38K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-data.dat
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 51 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-info.txt
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 97 May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-lastarticleinfo.dat

> Don't delete these:
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 56 May 30 12:31 rocksolid.programming-title
> -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 16K May 31 13:03 rocksolid.programming-overview

A script containing:

#!/bin/bash
rm -- *-cache.txt
rm -- *-data.dat
rm -- *-info.txt
rm -- *-lastarticleinfo.dat
rm -- *-1-100.html

when run from the /var/spool/rslight directory, will delete all rslight cache files for all groups. This is harmless as they are re-created as needed. But if they're messed up, it can't fix them so deleting them is fine.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

done, fixed it.

<nh.131.1owc9a@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: done, fixed it.
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 03:15:17 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:15 UTC

at least for now. my guess is this will happen again.

--
Posted on def2.i2p

wtf ?

<nh.132.ggrl6@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: wtf ?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 03:22:27 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:22 UTC

the last thread just disappeared from social. how does that work ?

--
Posted on def2.i2p

Re: done, fixed it.

<5c78ebe87d262d95384f4e415fc9cf4f$1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: done, fixed it.
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:24 UTC
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:24 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> at least for now. my guess is this will happen again.

If it happens again, I'd like to see if it happens if we disable any scripts calling functions in rslight that are external to rslight.

It's strange that this does not happen on my test site or any of my sites. If we can determine if calling functions from rslight externally causes a problem, we know where to work on finding a fix. If it continues to happen when not doing so, that gives me another direction to look for problems.

If it only happens when vichan calls a function in rslight, I'd like to consider duplicating that function elsewhere, and calling that.

Obviously I don't know where the problem resides, so just trying to rule things out one by one.

Let's see if it happens again.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

Re: wtf ?

<597dc1a37ae08ba069dc1a27b52bd86a$1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: wtf ?
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:31 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:31 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> the last thread just disappeared from social. how does that work ?

I'm seeing all sorts of strange shit from def2. Why is the Organization: line not set? Why does the footer not work properly. Wtf? These are things that haven't changed over several versions of rslight.

Could you tell me exactly what version of Debian you are using? I'd like to install that tomorrow and install rslight on it. I'm running on Buster ans Stretch currently. No problems with either. Also FreeBSD 12.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

None

<nh.135.1axcxk@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: None
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 04:03:49 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:03 UTC

>If it happens again, I'd like to see if it happens if we disable any scripts calling functions in rslight that are external to rslight.

I can shut that off, now problem. than i just have to switch def2.i2p back to rslight.

>It's strange that this does not happen on my test site or any of my sites.

Agreed. It should have something to do with my specific setup and usage.

>If it only happens when vichan calls a function in rslight, I'd like to consider duplicating that function elsewhere, and calling that.

That would be my prefered option anyways. I did not expect the usage of these functions to have the side effects they do apparently. However, even if they did not, I would prefer to have the two code bases as little touching points as possible (same with vichan).
Guess I will just resort to reading the spool directly, like bbs does. I just need to recode the message parsing then.

>Why is the Organization: line not set?

which message is that ? could it be from the vichan side ?

> Why does the footer not work properly. Wtf? These are things that haven't changed over several versions of rslight.

i think the footer works as expected (at least i see what i expect to see). what are you missing ?
might have to do with older installations still present on my machine (don't see why it would, though) ? or you just assume something works because it does in your setup, and than you discover some hidden dependency or something.
logging all php errors to a file might help with the debugging.

>Could you tell me exactly what version of Debian you are using?

cat /etc/debian_version -->
9.12

I guess the right way to debug is really to have separate machines for rslight and vichan. on the other hand if vichan cannot run on the same machine as rslight, i have to change the whole setup. i could let it run on def4 as well (reading the spool directories), but I'm not too keen on doing that.

Guess for the first step I will just halt to import messages to vichan for a while (putting files in the outspool can't hurt, right ?).

cheers

trw

--
Posted on def2.i2p

another thought

<nh.136.2vqs8g@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: another thought
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 04:13:32 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:13 UTC

another thought: would it help to have all the index files rebuild, and than make a snapshot each time these files are changed ?
i guess than we could at least find out in which step the files are corrupted and in what way exactly.
this could be a little debug routine that just writes a backup of any such file before it is changed.

--
Posted on def2.i2p

>I'm seeing all sorts of strange shit from def2.

<nh.137.5zkgq@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: >I'm seeing all sorts of strange shit from def2.
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 04:20:36 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:20 UTC

lol, I will not charge you for the beta testing, it's on the house.

--
Posted on def2.i2p

Re: None

<be62a417e8a05a1559206b19ba2055d9$1@192.168.0.220>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@example.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: None
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:39 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:39 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

>>If it happens again, I'd like to see if it happens if we disable any scripts calling functions in rslight that are external to rslight.

> I can shut that off, now problem. than i just have to switch def2.i2p back to rslight.

That would be a good test. If rslight works ok without vichan calling any functions, I can write a separate script to handle providing vichan what it needs, hopefully from just a nntp/spoolnews setup, and separate completely from rslight.

If it keeps happening (the issues), then I have to address that.

I saw your Debian version post, and I am running rslight.i2p on the same version. retrobbs.i2p and rslight.i2p both run on Debian 9. The test site runs Debian 10.

I guess the next step is to see if calling rslight function causes the issues, then to go from there.

Thanks for all the testing ! :)

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: rslight Debian test site
192.168.0.220

ok than, i will switch back

<nh.139.1m1o1i@anon.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: ok than, i will switch back
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 04:57:11 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:57 UTC

now. for the vichan import to run independently, all that's needed is a little script that does what message_read does, just without the dependencies.
if you have the time, you can do something. otherwise, i would try to build something from the newsportal code, can't be too hard.

cheers

trw

--
Posted on def2.i2p

Re: ok than, i will switch back

<304a001ccb6d71a96bbcfad6220a7d91@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: ok than, i will switch back
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:21:29+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 13:21 UTC

and removed all index files again with that little script of yours.

Posted on def4

Re: ok than, i will switch back

<ae8ccff92588378fa926ff9f947225bf$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 12:03 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 12:03 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> now. for the vichan import to run independently, all that's needed is a little script that does what message_read does, just without the dependencies.
> if you have the time, you can do something. otherwise, i would try to build something from the newsportal code, can't be too hard.

Sounds good. Let's see if rslight runs properly without vichan. If not, we have other problems. If it runs ok, then we write the script. I agree, it shouldn't be too hard.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: None

<355ef9d580f0cbf41f29d20415079349@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:57:30+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:57 UTC

so far so good, bot groups display normally. i was reviewing the rslight code a bit, starting with the includes from my import script:
include "config.inc.php";
include "$file_newsportal";
include "/lib/message.inc.php";
it is complex for me to understand, partly due to the includes in the include files. and somewhere in these files there must be happening something that rslight (according to one theory).

guess i will just pour all of these in one big file in order to understand all the code.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: None

<14d8360e58a4da715fa90dc8addca59c$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 15:36 UTC
 by: anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 15:36 UTC

I think we can assume now with some probability that vichan interfered in some way with rslight: both groups are still fully functional, normally they were broken after latest 10 min.
Checking all the scripts I included in my import script, I could still not figure out where this interference might come from. Concretely, I checked:
rocksolid/lib/message.inc.php
rocksolid/lib/check.php
rocksolid/config.inc.php
/config.inc.php
/etc/rslight/rslight.inc.php (included twice by different scripts)
/etc/rslight/rocksolid.inc.php
None of these files seem to actually do something, other than defining variables and doing some checks, or supplying functions.
Could it be that there is nothing wrong with the code as such, but different processes competing on some resource, resulting in garbled up results ?
Or inside the functions there is some change of the index files that rslight uses.
Anyway, with the current status it seems that you can either run vichan (using the news server part of rslight), or you run rslight (the surface), but they can't go together.

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

Re: None

<2c1939975404243a5900a9c2b5e6d499$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 19:03 UTC
 by: anonymous - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 19:03 UTC

i think i can write something more simple, communicating directly with the news server, based on this lib here:

https://github.com/kekskurse/phpNNTP

Seems really really simple and i save myself the time to go through all the newsportal includes.

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2
z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion

Re: None

<c490764d2340b66e7f79c966726a5c0c@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 23:43:11+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:43 UTC

yes, that works really nicely (i just did a couple of testruns on my local rslight server and also on your inn2). also i rewrote most of the moronic parts of my old code.
so now i only talk with the news server like a regular client, and don't interfere with the webpart of rslight at all.
that should do it, huh ?
do you want to do more debugging ? than let me know. otherwise i will deploy this solution sometime in the coming days and switch def2.i2p to vichan again (i will probably enable it on the tor side as well after a while). although i still have to write something to handle attachments properly, so maybe will take a bit longer.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: None

<fb9b11e3ae08a0011018912f58081bce$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 22:32 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 22:32 UTC

anon wrote:

> yes, that works really nicely (i just did a couple of testruns on my local rslight server and also on your inn2). also i rewrote most of the moronic parts of my old code.
> so now i only talk with the news server like a regular client, and don't interfere with the webpart of rslight at all.
> that should do it, huh ?

That sounds great, and it will be using the news server so it can be run independent of rslight.

I also see that the Organization: line and footer from def2 are working properly now. Seems like odd things to break, but they're fine in you posts today.

> do you want to do more debugging ? than let me know. otherwise i will deploy this solution sometime in the coming days and switch def2.i2p to vichan again (i will probably enable it on the tor side as well after a while). although i still have to write something to handle attachments properly, so maybe will take a bit longer.

If you are talking to the nntp server, I don't believe it should cause any trouble. I have a newsreader connected to rslight.i2p news server here and use it all the time without problems.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: None

<18101f2b9bba80f9ddcd4c49a4f32375$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:44 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:44 UTC

anon wrote:

> although i still have to write something to handle attachments properly, so maybe will take a bit longer.

How does vichan send attachments now? Or do you mean to receive and display incoming attachments?

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: None

<00de827750aea7639a7f69509ea0f26b$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:51 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:51 UTC

anonymous wrote:

> i think i can write something more simple, communicating directly with the news server, based on this lib here:

> https://github.com/kekskurse/phpNNTP

Looks like a nice simple class. And it has 'autentifizierung', yay!

> Seems really really simple and i save myself the time to go through all the newsportal includes.

The nice part of keeping them separate now is that vichan will be able to be deployed without rslight (or with it, either way).

FYI: The rslight news server will create and add the following headers if they don't exist in a post sent to it (posted to it):

I found some news clients don't send one or more of them, so the server supports that.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
www.novabbs.com

Re: None

<3dc3845d16389f3f5c0cadc38fdce29c@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 11:32:12+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 3 Jun 2020 11:32 UTC

>I also see that the Organization: line and footer from def2 >are working properly now. Seems like odd things to break, but >they're fine in you posts today.

i believe that is because the posts come from rslight now. it was only the posts done from vichan that were different.

>If you are talking to the nntp server, I don't believe it >should cause any trouble. I have a newsreader connected to >rslight.i2p news server here and use it all the time without >problems.

ok, good.

>How does vichan send attachments now? Or do you mean to >receive and display incoming attachments?

attachments in outgoing messages are b64 encoded and put in the message body when it is composed. rslight reads these messages without problems, including attachments (only the original name is not shown).
attachments in incoming messages are just disregarded for now (silently dropped). i have to write a routine recognizing and decoding them, then handing them to the post routine.

>Looks like a nice simple class. And it has 'autentifizierung', yay!

funny thing, this works on the rslight news server, and also your inn2, but not on mine. fudforum can auth to my inn2 without problem, but this one cannot.

>The nice part of keeping them separate now is that vichan will be able to be deployed without rslight (or with it, either way).

yes, this will lower the effort to install.

>FYI: The rslight news server will create and add the >following headers if they don't exist in a post sent to it >(posted to it):

>I found some news clients don't send one or more of them, so >the server supports that.

that's good to know. vichan does not send the organization i believe.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: None

<323d691a2868a9897745bbbb58927d9b$1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 10:47 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 3 Jun 2020 10:47 UTC

anon wrote:

>>Looks like a nice simple class. And it has 'autentifizierung', yay!

> funny thing, this works on the rslight news server, and also your inn2, but not on mine. fudforum can auth to my inn2 without problem, but this one cannot.

Do you know if its sending a MODE READER command? Your nntp server, being local, may default to MODE STREAm.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

<4674f9fe4f6ec45e5ecba8f871813fda@def4>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:26:38+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:26 UTC

what would really help is if you could implement "BODY" in the rslight news server.
the lib i try to use now is using this command to get the message body, which works on your inn2, but not on rslight.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: social and programming are out again on def2 (rslight)

<5cfb04ac79b08ce800c8d54a39cd8251$1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 11:14 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 3 Jun 2020 11:14 UTC

anon wrote:

> what would really help is if you could implement "BODY" in the rslight news server.
> the lib i try to use now is using this command to get the message body, which works on your inn2, but not on rslight.

I can do that. Give me a day or so, it's easy to implement. I already separate the header from the body, so sending it is no big deal.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com