register   nodelist   faq

rocksolid / rocksolid.nodes / Re: usage stats def4

SubjectAuthor
o Re: usage stats def4Retro Guy

Subject: Re: usage stats def4
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:01 UTC
On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 23:00:33+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

It looks like a.p.scorched-earth was not on rocksolid2, so it
might not be up to date on your end. I've just added it so it
should propagate now.

thats right, i never noticed. looks like it is still not up to date,
and also the order of the articles is wrong (seems like another bug
in the indexing...).

Just took a look at the messages on upstream servers for that group and
my logs. Every single message (not many) were caught by the spam filter
here (Cleanfeed/NoCeM). It's feeding, but nothing posted but spam in a
while it seems. (Loose definition of 'spam' here to include
'offtopic crap')

i will implement that feature pretty soon, i hope... I plan
to learn english language soon also :)

i meant the feature most viewed topics and groups.
also, i will introduce categories like rslight has, to make the
groups easier to browse.

Nice. Stats are always interesting and help the admin know where to
focus attention (what do users want?)

You can view rocksolid2 stats here: http://rslight.i2p/inn/

Retro Guy

1