From: AnonUser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:04:17 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="23875"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@rocksolidbbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:04 UTC

Interesting. I've known some are planning for this type of future but
interesting to hear from someone with this kind of insight

Re: Whatever future humans have, it will be together.

<1cf3b4f690a1e667880ee2565aee8f5c$1@bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=641&group=rocksolid.shared.general#641

From: AnonUser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:39:26 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="31008"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:39 UTC

to be honest i was thinking twice before posting, because it all sounded
so sci-fi and surreal...
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: Whatever future humans have, it will be together.

<baeb671e4e333e544901173deac781cf$1@rslight.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=642&group=rocksolid.shared.general#642

From: no_reply@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:19:30 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="32620"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:19 UTC

AnonUser wrote:

> to be honest i was thinking twice before posting, because it all sounded
> so sci-fi and surreal...
> Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Well I'm glad you posted it. I sometimes wonder how people who feel they
are above humanity plan to deal with the loss of the rest of us, and this
points out that they don't have an effective plan ready.

Kinda reminds you that they're not ready to exterminate us yet.

Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: Whatever future humans have, it will be together.

<b0b68f1eee325b85dc2a06ae816321cb@def4.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=643&group=rocksolid.shared.general#643

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:06:59+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:06 UTC

>are above humanity plan to deal with the loss of the rest of
>us, and this points out that they don't have an effective plan
>ready. Kinda reminds you that they're not ready to exterminate
>us yet.

I don't think it was their idea to exterminate anybody, I rather understood that the people in the article did not believe that they (or anybody) could prevent "the event" from happening.
Why they think it is worth living when >95% of humanity is dead is beyond me. I mean, what is the point ?
But in the mind of these people the ultimate catastrophe seems to be unevitable.

Posted on def4.i2p