From: PaulRevere@dizum.com, WARNING@dizum.com
Subject: Here Ye, Hear Ye, WARNING
x-no-archive: yes
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 01:32:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.government.abuse,soc.culture.filipino
 by: PaulRevere@dizum.com, WARNING@dizum.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:32 UTC

WARNING: BEFORE YOU BUY GLOBE PORTABLE ROUTERS
KNOW THIS:

You will be REQUIRED to HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN<
your Gov. id copied, your address and phone numbers given to
allow GLOBE and the COMMUNIST PHILIPPINE GOV'T to record and
track your EVERY ACTION online. ZERO PRIVACY. THEY OWN YOU NOW.

Your globe portable router sim will be disabled until you
register it with the above information allowing the Philippine
Gov't, and globe.ph to know WHO YOU ARE and track and record
YOUR EVERY ACTION ONLINE

Solution?: Piggyback off someone else's paid internet, use tor
and data encryption on all data transfers. Never give personal
info online You will be watched, tracked and DEALT with if they
deem you a threat to their COMMUNIST FACIST Gov't.

Re: Here Ye, Hear Ye, WARNING

<20240409111857.3a780046@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=634&group=alt.privacy#634

From: jon@than.ball (Phil Hendry's Chop shop)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.government.abuse,soc.culture.filipino
Subject: Re: Here Ye, Hear Ye, WARNING
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:18:57 -0600
 by: Phil Hendry's C - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 17:18 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 01:32:40 +0200 (CEST)
PaulRevere@dizum.com, WARNING@dizum.com wrote:

> Your globe portable router sim will be disabled until you
> register it with the above information allowing the Philippine
> Gov't, and globe.ph to know WHO YOU ARE and track and record
> YOUR EVERY ACTION ONLINE

So why would we do that?

computers / alt.privacy / Re: Here Ye, Hear Ye, WARNING