From: retro.guy@retrobbs.synchro.net (Retro Guy)
To: wed
Subject: Re: DoveNet/Freenet
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:47:13 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Retro Guy - Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:47 UTC

On 09/06/2017 11:01 AM, wed wrote:
>> At this point I don't really know, so I'm trying to learn.
>
> Don't we all ? Thanks to your hints in the mail I finally got inn2
> going, so results should be showing latest this we.
>
> But I sense that before we can include new nodes, there will be a lot of
> testing down the road. This will be a longer walk than anticipated,
> and I would like to have everything as the name says before we invite
> others to join.

I agree. Things are going well, but we should be able to anticipate
issues before involving anyone else. I look forward to you're server
syncing with mine. It works fine with me syncing two servers, I think it
will go well.

> We are probably looking at Q4 before this happens. One good news: I
> might have found a way to solve the problem of the sessions in fud.
> Needs testing though.
>
> Best regards
>
> wed

That is good news! Please let me know if I can help in testing fud.

Retro Guy