Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 02:16:55 +0000
Subject: Congrats 2 Nix Overlay Java i2p
From: Anonymous@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 02:16 UTC

If you are considering an overlay for Java i2p, Nix provides the best current router.
The command is i2prouter-plain. It is a variation of the Official java i2p that is good. If you are a Qubes user with Nix overlays, and I do know there are many... you are aware that it also goes through Tor.

Before you all try NixOs, I can spare you some pain. NixOs with XFCE is stinking garbage. The i2pd version 2.50.2 available Nix is in line with other releases... mediocre.

If nix-bundle would work, you would have an i2p AppImage or Nix-bundles of i2p, Tor etc. Maybe some day.
https://github.com/matthewbauer/nix-bundle

The Dutch are misunderstood sometimes.
Example:
Ass do, bliss! is not an advertisement for sodomy but it means "Please" and it should be answered with Danku Vell! (thank you)

If you are a tripper do visit the country and ride a bike in Kronen Muller woods. Phylosopher stones are an options for the mushrooms enthusiasts.

Re: Congrats 2 Nix Overlay Java i2p

<ddafdc55bd87428c90d83f76152b11f9@www.rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=564&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#564

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:43:15 +0000
Subject: Re: Congrats 2 Nix Overlay Java i2p
From: Anonymous@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:43 UTC

It was pulled out on Tuesday afternoon UTC... Full cooperation from Nix. Corrupt just like the ICC.