From: Retro Guy@anon.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: def2 latest icon
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:30 UTC
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 15 May 2020 10:30 UTC

It looks like I'm including the wrong .png file for latest messages in the rslight tarball. This is the image to the left of the group names that you can click to get latest messages for just that group.

I'll fix that (put the correct image in the .tgz) for the next release, but if you want the correct image file, feel free to just grab it from rslight.i2p and save it as /var/www/html/common/images/latest.png

Retro Guy

--
Posted on def2
def2.i2p

Re: def2 latest icon

<ea2ceae4f26b5b1be545e16f8f845315$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid   Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
From: anonymous@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: def2 latest icon
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 20:00 UTC
 by: anonymous - Fri, 15 May 2020 20:00 UTC

If you get that impression when visiting def2: I modified the colors on that image.

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2