From: AnonUser@rslight.anon (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Someone hacked my mac and is watching my screen. (PLEASE HELP)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:30:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:30 UTC

All i know is someone from nyc hacked my mac and he or she can see my
screen. Most likely they uploaded some embarrassing video of me online and
i'm just trying to figure out who did this. idk how they can see my
screen. I bought a new router a new mac, but still they can see. its
crazy. if someone can help me find out who did this, i would appreciate
it. Most likely you might know who i am because of this video. i suspect
that it has gone viral but im not too sure. please help me if you can.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Someone hacked my mac and is watching my screen. (PLEASE HELP)

<70d1810674e3152d450d92199c968be9@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=48&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#48

From: q@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:51:38+0000
 by: q - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:51 UTC

ok, here is my advice:
-stop using your mac right now, disconnect it from all networks and cut the power supply
-give the hardware to a forensic investigator/your friend the hacker and have them check what went down
-do not use the hardware ever again, unless you have reinstalled a fresh system
-update the passwords on all systems and services that you accessed using that hardware
-don't worry about any vids: you can always claim that they are artificially crafted and your face was just pasted in
-get some knowledge in opsec

Posted on def4

Re: Someone hacked my mac and is watching my screen. (PLEASE HELP)

<6793b1c7bd054bc7de46a4f40d164817@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=49&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#49

From: q@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:54:45+0000
 by: q - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:54 UTC

> I bought a new router a new mac

consider other attacking vectors as well:

-maybe they are in your phone, using the cams to grab your passwords
-maybe you have some internet-of-shit device in your home that was hacked
-maybe you have a surveillance cam in your room
-maybe....

you get my meaning....

Posted on def4