From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: The MOST private email service
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 20:36:01 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 19:36 UTC

A stupid pratt wrote:

>Okay, so you learned about encryption. That don't impress me much!
>
>But wait ...

?| gpg: CRC error; EBE8CE - 1B97ED

?Too stupid to even PGP encrypt text.

I can assure you that there is no error! lol

One last thing... get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using
and send your email encrypted so that your ISP or email provider
can't profile you. Tuta is the best out there, FREE and premium
services! END TO END ENCRYPTION!!! https://tuta.com/pricing

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Re: The MOST private email service

<fcd5cc827337e3776dbcb728897840f2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=440&group=alt.privacy#440

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 23:06:40 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 22:06 UTC

The tuta idiot wrote:
>A stupid pratt wrote:
>
>>Okay, so you learned about encryption. That don't impress me much!
>>
>>But wait ...
>>
>?| gpg: CRC error; EBE8CE - 1B97ED
>>
>?Too stupid to even PGP encrypt text.
>
>I can assure you that there is no error! lol
>
>One last thing... get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using
>and send your email encrypted so that your ISP or email provider
>can't profile you. Tuta is the best out there, FREE and premium
>services! END TO END ENCRYPTION!!! https://tuta.com/pricing
>
>Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Wrong Subject, no References header.
Face it, you've no idea.
Hit the road!
Or get used to OmniMix, tailored to your skills.

computers / alt.privacy / Re: The MOST private email service