From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: My Fone Is Watching Me!
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:19:19 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:19 UTC

Getting scared to turn the darn thing on.

https://www.youtube.com/@PayetteForward/videos

Get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using and send your email encrypted so that your
ISP or email provider can't profile you. https://tuta.com/ (the best out there) FREE and
premium services! END TO END ENCRYPTION

Attachments are automatically encrypted with Tuta with no third party encryption software
needed.

Hotmail and all non encrypted email providers can read your email and that's a NO NO!

Stay safe, stay encrypted... https://tuta.com/

computers / alt.privacy / My Fone Is Watching Me!