From: retro.guy@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Subject: rocksolid0
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 01:53:11 +0000
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 2 Sep 2020 01:53 UTC

rocksolid0 is a copy of the original rocksolid.* nntp2 server running on old slow outdated hardware, used as simply a backup now. It just spools articles and holds them.

It pretty much just sits there with the hard drive spinning constantly. I need to steal some ram from another box in the stack of old hardware I have laying around.

$ free -h
total used free shared buff/cache available
Mem: 242M 158M 3.8M 5.1M 80M 70M
Swap: 1.7G 95M 1.6G

$ uptime -p
up 1 year, 38 weeks, 4 days, 13 hours, 44 minutes

--
Posted on: novaBBS
www.novabbs.com