Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:33:50 +0000
Subject: Vatican's counciliar documents unfoundable
From: vatcat57@gmail.com (archivesreader2021)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: archivesreader2021 - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:33 UTC

Hello ! I searched Acts of Second Vatican Council (Periodus quarta) here : https://archive.org/search.php?query=Acta%20Synodalia%20Sacrosancti%20Concilii%20Oecumenici%20Vaticani%20II:%20Periodus%20quarta

But Acta Synodalia Sacrosancti Concilii Oecumenici Vaticani II: Periodus quarta, Pars V is unfoundable. Do you know where I can find it please ?

P.S. : Also, I am interesting about knowing who voted for the documents, but these data seem to be hidden. Do you know where I can find it ? Thanks !
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light