From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: ring doorbell neighbors app
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 04:10:09 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 04:10 UTC

No resolution for posting this but it pisses me off and I want to vent. Seems you can't post criminal activity at your front door posting a picture of the criminal. Wouldn't want to identify him or anything. This is the ring neighbours thing where it's shared with ppl near you.

What is the point if you can't show who's committing crimes do you just post 'somebody did something bad. I can't post their pic so be careful of some anonymous person.

--
Posted on RetroBBS