From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Awesome i2p, "what Snowden doesn't want you to know" and other crap.
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:22:59 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:22 UTC

https://github.com/mikalv/awesome-i2p

Some of the links I checked are useful. As usual don't trust to much in people you don't know personally.

I'm ready to cut Mik (i2p pledger) some slack for the Snowden softball interview, for some other crap maybe some other time.

What Snowden does not want you to know:

When somebody is a resident of a tropical paradise he dreams of building some snow den above the Artic Circle (pun intended). After more than a decade in the "good Company" of the "righteous" murderers, torturers and coup plotters Snowden could not sleep because of email privacy concerns. He took 4 laptops with family pictures which he erased in Hong Kong. I'm not going to focus on Mik's questions if Snowden is comfortable in rusky underwear. I myself wonder if the rusky underwear lasts longer than the brands sold in the US.

1. US embassy in Quito (capital of Ecuador) is at an elevation of 4000 meters. It makes the ideal place for spying on South America's electronic comms and also an awesome regional comm nerve center in general. It is a double fenced compound with the Ecuadorian SWAT response to an external alarm in under 5 minutes (outstanding!).

2. The former Ecuadorian administration (when Snowden was helping the "righteous ones") sold access to the National ID database to the NSA. Lucky these guys are not what the Hollywood wants you to believe. The current door-mat administration even put Oleg Bini (somewhat OK) in jail for a few month as a scare tactic and prove loyalty to the US dollar.

3. Snowden does not speak the language nor does he look like a local. Considering that Columbia borders at the North and is home to many "euthanasia" professionals, some did the Haiti's top wig, I will be generous with Snowden's lifespan of around 30 days in such an environment.

Other Crap:

A lot of people understand how Youtube pays for content, they have trouble understanding that most "free software" works same same but different.

The reason why the city of Munich/Munchen went back to Windows from Debian is because they went with the higher bidder. If you are going to be sold out, might as well get a better price.

I did not write this post to get you all disapointed with life or paranoid (you probably are paranoid if you are here) but to entertain and make you laugh... hopefuly.

--
Posted on RetroBBS