If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.

rocksolid / News / Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

SubjectAuthor
* Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenMiner
+* Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people areAnonymous
|+- Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people areAnonymous
|`* Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people areAnonymous
| `- Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people areAnonymous

1
Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<tnsnt7$i0u$1@txtcon.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=290&group=rocksolid.shared.news#290

From: putin@pogost.ru (Miner)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:29:28 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="18462"; mail-complaints-to="txtcon@i2pmail.org"
 by: Miner - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:29 UTC

The Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV)
just released insurance records for 72 million Germans. The data
paints a harrowing picture. Not only has the vaccine failed to
save people's lives from infection, but it's now apparent that
populations are living through a modern-day vaccine holocaust.
The data was released at a press conference and live streamed on
December 12, 2020.

German insurance data points to a vaccine holocaust

In 2020, the German government set out to monitor potential
vaccine injury through insurance data. The Paul Ehrlich Institute
(the German equivalent of the U.S. CDC) was tasked with analyzing
and publishing the insurance data, but they have failed to do so
in a timely and transparent manner.

German parliamentarian Martin Sichert and data analyst Tom Lausen
forced the German government to release the data to the public.
The data is shocking. After the covid jabs were rolled out to
Germany at the end of 2020, the number of sudden deaths more than
doubled in the first quarter of 2021. The spike in excess
mortality continued as the vaccine program was rolled out to the
public.

Before the jab was rolled out, the average number of sudden
deaths in Germany stood at approximately 6,000 per quarter. Even
during the "pandemic" in 2020, excess deaths followed similar
trends to 2019, hovering around 6,000 per quarter.

Now, there are roughly 14,000 sudden and unexpected deaths per
quarter. Excess mortality has more than doubled in a heavily
vaccinated population. Every day in Germany, roughly 88 fully
vaccinated people are now dying suddenly and unexpectedly - above
the pre-vaccine averages.

Professor Stefan Homburg, former Director of the Institute of
Public Finance at the University of Hannover, tweeted: "Since
vaccination began in early 2021, 'sudden and unexpected' deaths
have exploded. This is shown by the new KBV data of the 72
million insured persons."

Global life insurance industry paying out roughly 250% more after
the covid jab was rolled out

The global life insurance industry detected the first signals
that the population was dying off faster after the covid-19
vaccine rollout. In the first three quarters of 2021, the life
insurance industry paid out $5.5 billion, which dwarfed the total
payouts ($3.5 billion) for the entirety of 2020. Aegon, which
conducts two-thirds of its business in the U.S., paid out $111
million in the third quarter of 2021. These claims were 258%
greater than the year before, when $31 million was paid out
during a deadly global pandemic.

OneAmerica insurance of Indianapolis reported a 40 percent
increase in death claims in 2021, compared to pre-plandemic
levels. The deaths are being recorded for working-age people
between the ages of 18 and 64. "We are seeing, right now, the
highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business
- not just at OneAmerica," confirmed company CEO Scott Davison.
"The data is consistent across every player in that business."

In March of 2022, Andreas Schofbeck, former CEO of health
insurance conglomerate BKK/ProVitaSchofbeck, reported an
unexpected jump in vaccine-related health insurance claims.
Schofbeck used the BKK billing data to claim that the government
was under reporting adverse events to the covid jabs. After
notifying the Paul Ehrlich Institute, he was abruptly dismissed
and fired.

In his letter to the PEI, Schofbeck wrote: "If these figures are
extrapolated to the whole year and to the population in Germany,
probably 2.5-3 million people in Germany have received medical
treatment for vaccination side effects after Corona vaccination."

This data is on par with the vaccine injury data collected by
Open Vaers in the United States. Life and health insurance
companies continue to raise the alarm about vaccine injury and
death, but governments continue to pretend that the excess death
has nothing to do with the unlawful vaccine mandates they
enforced.

Author:Lance D Johnson

The post German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people
are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day appeared first on
Dr. Leonard Coldwell.

https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2022/12/19/german-insurance-data-shows-88-fully-vaccinated-people-are-dying-suddenly-and-unexpectedly-every-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=german-insurance-data-shows-88-fully-vaccinated-people-are-dying-suddenly-and-unexpectedly-every-day

--
Miner

Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<2adb4043d625c6200826ca49cf34e464@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=291&group=rocksolid.shared.news#291

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 06:53:57 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 06:53 UTC

>The post German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day appeared first on Dr. Leonard Coldwell.

Don't forget the thousands that are sacrificed each day as food for the mighty reptile queen that lives under Munich.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<8c4a59c83903a1f0241f406197d585dc@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=292&group=rocksolid.shared.news#292

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 22:26:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 22:26 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

>>The post German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day appeared first on Dr. Leonard Coldwell.

Interesting enough. It doesn't prove anything but does show some possible connection. Certainly doesn't disprove it.

> Don't forget the thousands that are sacrificed each day as food for the mighty reptile queen that lives under Munich.

The reptile queen lives unter Berlin, not Munich!

Articles like the one posted by Miner at least provide one opinion and some data that might support that opinion in some way. Just brushing it off without addressing the details at all is very closed minded.

--
Posted on novaBBS

Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<4200ddd5a6e95f0c0ee937b3fe99f26d@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=293&group=rocksolid.shared.news#293

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:29:19 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:29 UTC

It is all starting to come crumbling down. The media can no longer ignore the damage that the vaccine is causing. They can not chalk it up to fringe cases because it is happening far to often. People are having vaccine caused injuries and even death. Do not think it is not suspicious if you never were sick in the past and now after the vaccine you get sick every month.

One thing is certain. The vaccine was rushed and that egotistical fool Trump is even proud of it.

The conspiracy theorists were right. The covid vaccine is poison and masks are ineffective against viruses.

https://www.cochrane.org/CD006207/ARI_do-physical-measures-such-hand-washing-or-wearing-masks-stop-or-slow-down-spread-respiratory-viruses

I will summarize: they could not prove that masks (both surgical and N95) made any difference when it came to infections. Hand washing only helped a bit. Do people wear masks properly? Probably not. Do people reuse contaminated masks? Yes, many do. But the point is, wearing a mask does not prevent infection. It is cold hard data that they reviewed.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35456309/

>Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13). We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection.

This study contradicts the claim that covid-19 causes myocarditis or pericarditis (heart problems, inflammation of the heart).

All cause mortality is increased in the west basically in every country where there were vaccinations.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202302.0350/v1

https://www.usmortality.com/deaths/excess-cumulative/united-states
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending2september2022
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

>Excess mortality in the EU climbed to +16% in July 2022 from +7% in both June and May. This was the highest value on record so far in 2022, amounting to around 53 000 additional deaths in July this year compared with the monthly averages for 2016-2019.

It is also very telling that the mysterious increase in all cause mortality (NOT CAUSED BY COVID OR RESPIRATORY DISEASES) is being completely ignored by governments and the media. I also believe they were pushing really hard for vaccinations to eliminate the possibility of control groups entirely. This should make you think and worry you.

If this all does not frighten you I think you have been well herded by the sheep herders.

"Fact checkers" are on damage control and the media is complicit.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<2a243575c8c5fb7f856fc4c017c46356@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=294&group=rocksolid.shared.news#294

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:30:34 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:30 UTC

You sir are a glownigger.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Subject: German insurance data shows 88 fully vaccinated people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day

<42c1b9361aefb251af3c9e7d828a7aea@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=296&group=rocksolid.shared.news#296

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
dying suddenly and unexpectedly every day
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:09:54 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:09 UTC

It would be more interesting to show the death due to mandatory vaccination. Doctors, nurses, government workers are all under mandatory vaccine rules.

--
Posted on RetroBBS