Subject: Re: Welcome new BBS users
From: Marilynruth@novabbs.i2p (Marilynruth)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 06:22 GMT
thanks for sharing.

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser) (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 01:23 GMT
Marilynruth wrote:

thanks for sharing.

...and three! now you can post links lol.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei) (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 08:48 GMT
I was only joking! I didn't mean to ACTUALLY bring in a bunch of randoms! I am NOT cleaning up this mess :P
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy) (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 09:06 GMT
Mei wrote:

I was only joking! I didn't mean to ACTUALLY bring in a bunch of randoms! I am NOT cleaning up this mess :P

We have had a few, uh, visitors lately lol!

Mei, we'd like to speak with you "downtown" please :)

In other news, some users on google groups were having a debate about why google allows posts to come into "their" group from my sites. They even demanded that I stop linking my site to their "forum". You can explain Usenet, but that doesn't mean people will understand.

I'd kinda like to see whatever response google may give them, it might be fun to read.

Over and out (for now)...

Retro Guy

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 21:17 GMT

In other news, some users on google groups were having a debate about why google allows posts to come into "their" group from my sites. They even demanded that I stop linking my site to their "forum". You can explain Usenet, but that doesn't mean people will understand.

omfg, i hope you are joking. "get off of my google cloud, you leech",lmao.
might actually be pretty easy to troll these ppl, huh ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Pages:12