From: Anonymous@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: keys4coins refund method exploit
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 23:36:01 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Feb 2021 23:36 UTC

With this method you will be able to get anything from https://keys4coins.com/ completely for free. The site is a legit website selling stuff for cryptos, butI have found this massive exploit that you can get literally any product that is available for sale on Keys4Coins including Game Codesand Gift Cards

So how it works?
That’s really simple. We will use a Tampermonkey script that will inject expired payment session whenever we make a new order at keys4coins. It’s still a small company and they just got a big security breach, that’s all. Your browser will think the payment is expired and will send information to the server that you are eligible for a refund, but at the same time server side is accepting this paymentand finalizing the order.Then the refund information sent by our browser comes and they will refund your money instantly

Latest Update
Unlimited Gift Card Method

Keep in mind that keys4coins will refund your “Expired” order only if it’s above 0.001BTC Any lower amount WILL NOT get prioritized and willrequire you to contact their support toget a refund, which will result in your request getting rejected, as they will find out that the order was already processed.

Guide:
https://www.docdroid.net/W5wUb9Y/keys4coins-exploit-payment-session-doc
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion

Re: keys4coins refund method exploit

<ha.957.3s5lqw@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=285&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#285

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: keys4coins refund method exploit
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 01:24:14 -0800
logging-data="15047"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 10 Feb 2021 09:24 UTC

Sounds like the old "I will double your bitcoins" scam to me.
Aren't you afraid that by publishing this you will enable/accelerate the bug fixing on this ?

--
Posted on def2