From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: NoCeM for rocksolid.*
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 16:27:39 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 6 Jan 2021 23:27 UTC

I have been issuing NoCeM messages for a while now in the rocksolid.*
hierarchy. This was originally meant to help me keep my servers clear
of pointless, spammy or illegal content, and it's working well.

This will work to remove the messages (or hide them) on an inn or
rslight installation. Since rocksolid.* is now being served beyond it's
original setup, I wanted to post this again so that admins would be
aware the messages exist.

If you wish to respond to the NoCeM messages and act on them, you
will need to set up NoCeM on your end:

https://www.mankier.com/8/perl-nocem#Description

The key needed to verify is here: https://news.novabbs.com/hierarchy/nocem.txt
(or rslight.i2p/hierarchy/nocem.txt)

All NoCeM messages are currently posted to 'rocksolid.spam'

Retro Guy