O, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive. -- Sir Walter Scott, "Marmion"

rocksolid / News / Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

SubjectAuthor
* Armed forces in the US need more trainingAnonymous
+- Armed forces in the US need more trainingAnonymous
+- Armed forces in the US need more trainingMei
+- Armed forces in the US need more trainingAnonymous
+* Armed forces in the US need more trainingAnonymous
|`- Armed forces in the US need more trainingAnonymous
`- MESSAGE TO THE CAUCASOID RACEAnonymous

1
Armed forces in the US need more training

<ne.1452.7lcsl@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=231&group=rocksolid.shared.news#231

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Armed forces in the US need more training
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 00:39:00 -0800
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 7 Jan 2021 08:39 UTC

It seems like. They are good at shooting 12 year old kids with toy guns, or unarmed black people running away from them.
An armed mob marching on and storming the center of democracy on the other hand, they have problems with that. Maybe too many familiar faces in the crowd ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

<ne.1453.3mn5g4@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=232&group=rocksolid.shared.news#232

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Armed forces in the US need more training
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 07:05:09 -0800
logging-data="4836"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 7 Jan 2021 15:05 UTC

>Maybe too many familiar faces in the crowd ?

That was meant to be a sinister joke, but reality overtook me:
https://twitter.com/cevansavenger/status/1346920924310867968

--
Posted on def2

Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

<8b04c80d2ab9784d839f21c650c2c076$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=233&group=rocksolid.shared.news#233

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 10:53:08 +0000
 by: Mei - Fri, 8 Jan 2021 10:53 UTC

Did you say black people!?!?
https://twitter.com/LeslieASpurlock/status/1346933637707681804
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

<ne.1455.1kegl9@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=234&group=rocksolid.shared.news#234

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 08:26:11 -0800
logging-data="14842"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:26 UTC
Attachments: sidebyside.jpg (image/jpeg)

>>a835058296ac949bcc
Side by side this gives you a pretty good picture of the what the state actually does.
Mind you, I ain't bashing specifically the US for that. You could produce pics like this for any state. Rulers and ruled, slaves and masters, hunter and prey....

Choose sides, get organized ! See you on the barricades.

Attachments: sidebyside.jpg
Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

<ne.1458.whi3w@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=237&group=rocksolid.shared.news#237

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 04:10:51 -0800
logging-data="28031"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def5.org"
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:10 UTC

>>7ff8fb9c4b0a3605ce
the picture gets clearer:

"The Cops at the Capitol
Law enforcement officers from around the country attended and supported last week’s rally in support of President Trump that sparked a riot.

As of today, at least 26 sworn members of U.S. law enforcement agencies from at least 11 states have been identified by law enforcement agencies and local reporting as attendees of the Jan. 6 rally in support of President Trump that sparked a riot at the U.S. Capitol. [Update, 5:20 p.m., Eastern time: Two more law enforcement officers have been reported as having attended the Jan. 6 rally, bringing the total to 28 officers from 12 states.] Beyond that tally, several former law enforcement agents attended the rally, and still more current law enforcement officials are under investigation for making statements in support of the rally."

https://theappeal.org/the-cops-at-the-capitol/

--
Posted on def2

Re: Armed forces in the US need more training

<0bfe7d8641d5daf23013c9695d7cd1b8$1@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=238&group=rocksolid.shared.news#238

From: Anonymous@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 23:18:23 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 14 Jan 2021 23:18 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

>>>7ff8fb9c4b0a3605ce
> the picture gets clearer:

> "The Cops at the Capitol
> Law enforcement officers from around the country attended and supported last week’s rally in support of President Trump that sparked a riot.

> As of today, at least 26 sworn members of U.S. law enforcement agencies from at least 11 states have been identified by law enforcement agencies and local reporting as attendees of the Jan. 6 rally in support of President Trump that sparked a riot at the U.S. Capitol. [Update, 5:20 p.m., Eastern time: Two more law enforcement officers have been reported as having attended the Jan. 6 rally, bringing the total to 28 officers from 12 states.] Beyond that tally, several former law enforcement agents attended the rally, and still more current law enforcement officials are under investigation for making statements in support of the rally."

If they took part in any violence let's hope they get prosecuted, but if it's just attending or supporting a rally that's their right. Not really different than the politicians etc. who supported demonstrations including attending them in recent months. Demonstrations which included violence.

On all sides it's usually a small percentage of idiots who make the rest of the demonstrators look bad.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.org

MESSAGE TO THE CAUCASOID RACE

<ne.1473.3pw8md@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=249&group=rocksolid.shared.news#249

From: poster@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: MESSAGE TO THE CAUCASOID RACE
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 07:13:45 -0800
logging-data="26942"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 15:13 UTC

Your time ruling the untied states will end in the next couple human lifetimes the real jew israelites (blackPeople) will regain total power as the way it should.

--
Posted on def2