From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Subject: rslight group list
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:44:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Retro Guy - Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:44 UTC

I've been wondering for a while why sometimes comp.lang.python doesn't show up in the groups list.

It seems it may be related to the group description sent by the server. The problem seems to be at the server, but I've tried to modify rslight to display the group anyway (it doesn't show the description).

I'll keep checking to see if it disappears again. Hopefully not but who knows.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
news.novabbs.com