Subject: Re: inn sync def2, def5
From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:50 UTC
I switched def3 to sync directly from you, should work now. Damn, I have no time for this right now, think I might have broken def2.
Posted on def3

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:25 UTC

yep, seems to be working now. due to the different count i see a lot of "previously loaded", and i also get a lot of old stuff that was missing on def3 apparently. good thing.

Posted on def4

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy) (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:48 UTC
anon wrote:

yep, seems to be working now. due to the different count i see a lot of "previously loaded", and i also get a lot of old stuff that was missing on def3 apparently. good thing.

that's good. I've just received a few posts from your end I haven't seen before.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

1
rocksolid light 0.6.4f