From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Is i2pd under attack? TheTinHat missing? Keybase bought all DBs?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 19:37:14 -0500
 by: Guest - Tue, 4 Feb 2020 00:37 UTC

I tried to get i2pd router working lately and none of them work.

TheTinHat clearnet certificates expired a few hours ago. Unusual for someone that makes money from sponsors and websites. Hope he is OK. Hate to see another legend disappear.

I checked keybase messenger and appears to work for Facebook, Twiteer, github.... Does it work through i2p? or they just bought all the DBs.
Posted on def3

Re: Is i2pd under attack? TheTinHat missing? Keybase bought all DBs?

<fb497e329ba8a13777675bca08effcd1@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=177&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#177

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 21:27:02+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 4 Feb 2020 21:27 UTC

>Keybase bought all DBs?

What do you mean ? How can somebody buy databases of i2p ?
And how can i2pd be under attack, and not i2p ?

Posted on def4

Re: Is i2pd under attack? TheTinHat missing? Keybase bought all DBs?

<c61e6d4f7368d75579914a5bd1c019e5$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=178&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#178

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: Is i2pd under attack? TheTinHat missing? Keybas
e bought all DBs?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:14:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:14 UTC

Guest wrote:

> I tried to get i2pd router working lately and none of them work.

What is "them"?

> TheTinHat clearnet certificates expired a few hours ago. Unusual for someone that makes money from sponsors and websites. Hope he is OK. Hate to see another legend disappear.

I'm guessing they thought letsencrypt would auto-update, but it didn't work. Seems they updated soon after as it's up to date now.

> I checked keybase messenger and appears to work for Facebook, Twiteer, github.... Does it work through i2p? or they just bought all the DBs.
> Posted on def3

Who do you suspect bought databases from whom?

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p