Subject: i2pn2 spool size
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy) (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 11:39 UTC
i2pn2 news spool has now been moved to a partition with ten times the inodes as
previous. The size in GB is the same, just more space friendly for small files.

I've been running into inode limits and decided to just go ahead and change
things to how they should be, and format specifically for small files.

I plan to make the change to the novabbs server soon (rocksolid2).

Retro Guy

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Subject: Re: i2pn2 spool size
From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy) (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:28 UTC
Oh, the point of the previous post was to say i2pn2 will be down while
transitioning until probably mon or tue. There's more to it than just copying
the files.

None of this affects peering at all. I chose this server because it's an
internal (to me) peer. If all goes well, I'll do the same with other servers.

Retro Guy

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:02 UTC

this change is something you have to do when creating the partition, right ? so you need to create a new one, and then move the spool to it ?

can you list what you have been doing, exactly ?

Posted on def4

1
rocksolid light 0.6.5d
clearnet i2p tor