Subject: Bitmessage on tor
From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 12:11 UTC

What experience do you have with bitmessage used via tor ?
Is it stable ?
Any constraints ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Subject: Re: Bitmessage on tor
From: invalid@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 15:45 UTC
On 2019-04-07 12:11, you wrote:

What experience do you have with bitmessage used via tor ?
Is it stable ?
Any constraints ?

Peers often going down.

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:58 UTC

Peers often going down.

Thanks for the answer. And is that a bigger problem, or is the network is such still stable ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

From: invalid@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:01 UTC
On 2019-04-12 11:58, you wrote:

Peers often going down.

Thanks for the answer. And is that a bigger problem, or is the network is
such still stable ?

Depends on client. Notbit, for example, unable update and use onion peers
without additional tricks from your side.

Subject: novaBBS
From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:02 UTC
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting  a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 16:27 UTC

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!

Well, technically it is not a blog, but webforums with federation.

We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

Cool. Feel free to advertise your new service on /i2p, /tor or /general.

Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Why thanks. Happy to hear that. What are you doing exactly ?

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

1