Never look up when dragons fly overhead.

rocksolid / Hacking / PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

SubjectAuthor
* PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.MrNick
+* PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.MrNick
|`* Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.anonymous
| `- Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.MrNick
`- Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.anon

1
PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

<7429ed954abe96eb8c400ba9a340b746$1@bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=111&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#111

From: MrNick@rslight.i2p (MrNick)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 19:29:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: MrNick - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 19:29 UTC

I will start... This year was very bad for me, I had to take care of my sister who got sick and until now it's still bad, I neglected my grades to be able to teach her some courses and because of this I neglected my academic notes. My parents do not live with us but they are very strict and severe. I asked for help, but they scammed me and I honestly don't want to fall
I will start... This year was very bad for me, I had to take care of my sister who got sick and until now it's still bad, I neglected my grades to be able to teach her some courses and because of this I neglected my academic notes. My parents do not live with us but they are very strict and severe. I asked for help, but they scammed me and I honestly don't want to fall
As I told you before, I don't want to fall for a scam again, I really need help, and if you're just looking to scam, please don't do it with me. I am really in a bad situation.
There are 8 courses
The university is very corrupt, I asked the superiors for help and they also scammed me
I would like to pass all the courses and thus be able to continue helping my sister. That's why I'm so desperate
I am practically my sister's tutor. If they find out that I failed the courses, they will take me out of university

PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

<95dc8096b5a2fe54f6ef962f17d3e40f$1@bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=112&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#112

From: MrNick@rslight.i2p (MrNick)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 19:33:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: MrNick - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 19:33 UTC

Please, contact me: nick_love122@outlook.com
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

<e013dcaf2ee78c355a6144194ac77948$1@def2.i2p>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=113&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#113

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 23:45:34 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="27064"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 23:45 UTC

either you are a very stupid person, or you are lea of some kind. either
way, most users will steer clear from the likes of you. go away, please.
Posted on def2

Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

<370c392b0267536b1e5769ca63b7958c$1@bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=114&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#114

From: MrNick@rslight.i2p (MrNick)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 00:47:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: MrNick - Tue, 24 Dec 2019 00:47 UTC

Well, first of all I would like to know the reason for insulting. At no time am I disrespecting. Second, what you say ... "They will stay away from people like you." Ok, what inhuman act did I do for you to treat me like that? Am I asking for something to scam a person? I am selling drugs? I am enslaving people? Am I wanting to steal some type of credit card or bank account? No, I'm just asking for help so I can continue with my sister. It is true what they say, people never understand the situations that others are going through, until they experience it. You must be in my shoes so you can understand the terrible situation I am going through. Goodbye.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: PLEASE, HELP ME. ITS VERY URGENT.

<5c7d898ee91cdcce3d77006871dfacab@def4>

 copy mid

https://rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=115&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#115

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 00:00:18+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 25 Dec 2019 00:00 UTC

so what is it exactly that you want ? you posted in hacking, so the obvious things that you could want with your story is to hire a hacker that is changing your grades for you, or to find someone that is teaching you how to do it yourself. you post all that with a clearnet email that is (most likely) traceable to your person.
for the first point: this is not a yellow pages for online criminals, and requests like these are not wanted here (and against the tos of most nodes).
for the second point: to hack into your universities it systems and change your grades is not an easy task, and if you don't have the skills by now you will not acquire them in the next weeks or months.
so there is nothing for you here. if you want to pay a lot of bitcoin, you might find a hacker that lends its skills to you, but then we are talking at least 10k $ i guess. chances to get scammed on the way are high. and anyway, this is not the place to ask. try http://depastedihrn3jtw.onion/ but don't whine here if you loose your money.

Posted on def4