Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 06:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cannot change or delete user profile V5R4
From: syedshareefahmed@gmail.com (Syed Shareef Ahmed Khadri)
 by: Syed Shareef Ahmed K - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:10 UTC

On Friday, January 23, 2009 at 5:43:14 AM UTC+3, JTF wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2:05 pm, xyzzy <ukp...@ic24.net> wrote:

> > > no, if you read my OP i said i cannot change the user, i cant change
> > > the description, password or anything on the user !
> >
> > Could you perform an IPL then try to delete the profile again?
> you could try after the system is in a restricted state first as that
> doesn't take as long to come back up. The best time would probably be
> just prior to or during nightly backups.
I also have the same issue, could not delete a user profile. After checking this forum and this post got an idea to check wrkactjob for the user found it and killed it, the issue is resoved.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc / Re: Cannot change or delete user profile V5R4